Forum finanse i rachunkowość 2010 grupa 264 Strona Główna finanse i rachunkowość 2010 grupa 264
semestr III zimowy.

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Marketing possibilities opened by “New Persona&

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum finanse i rachunkowość 2010 grupa 264 Strona Główna -> Analiza finansowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Juimuni12

PostWysłany: Pon Sty 08, 2024 04:25    Temat postu: Marketing possibilities opened by “New Persona& Odpowiedz z cytatem

A typical persona is a virtual character that models the customer's representative characteristics and behavior for successful marketing and includes various factors such as age, gender, occupation, hobbies, and purchasing power. It helps companies better understand their customers, develop products or services that fit them, or make important marketing decisions. Persona setup example Some companies conduct consumer research through research companies and define personas based on consumer research. But does this persona contain everything we need to accurately understand our customers? In the process of actually defining customers, we often make many mistakes. This is because there are practical difficulties in defining personas as data driven. Limitations of existing personas Limitations of Persona Oversimplification or assumptions without facts : Personas tend to reduce complex customer behaviors and needs to simple variables. This may result in important information being missed.

Through New Persona, companies can now segment customers based on the problems and needs they actually worry about and understand their search behavior and intent to provide messages and services. New Persona Definition Case: Misutgaru Special Data Misutgaru is a product of great interest related to protein drinks, professional team drinks, sun food, and health drinks. In today's busy society, more and more consumers are looking for healthy drinks that can both replace meals and maintain their health. Search data related to rice flour When we checked the search volume of all related search terms on Google and Naver, the total annual search volume was 3,279,877, and the average monthly search volume for the past three months was 393,382, showing that many consumers are searching.

The number of related keywords is 2,418. The search volume for related search terms for misutgaru alone is overwhelmingly high at 283,956 per month (72.1% of the search volume for the five keywords above). And surprisingly, misutgaru is no longer just a snack for adults, but a health drink popular among people in their 20s. (Age interest: 20s > 50s > 30s) Search data related to rice flour Misutgaru previous search path analysis What do consumers wonder about before searching for misutgaru? While looking for various grain powders, meal replacement drinks, and protein supplements, I ended up with misutgaru. Search path analysis after Misutgaru The path of consumers searching after misu powder is information on misu powder (ingredients, efficacy, nutrition, side effects, calories), how to use misu powder (golden recipe, making savory misu powder), and using misu powder for specific purposes (diet, meal replacement, weight loss). led to an increase). Extract personas by search purpose We clustered keywords searched with the same purpose in the above search path. Search sequences with the same purpose are actual behavior-based data that allows you to discover the needs and context you want to solve, such as the intentions, desires, and concerns hidden behind consumer behavior.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sty 08, 2024 04:25    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum finanse i rachunkowość 2010 grupa 264 Strona Główna -> Analiza finansowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: